Friday, September 25, 2009


Hey Kids! Happy Friday!!

Although I am busily preparing to host a fete for family and friends this evening I wanted to take a moment to share something pretty special with you.

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if someone created a television show JUST for you. One that fit your interests perfectly? I have often lamented here and here that Hollywood is not meeting my cinematic needs...same goes for TV (excluding american idol and reruns of House). Well, no longer!!! Glee is here!!

Glee is my everything. Witty dialogue, genuine charm, and winning song and dance routines. Last week they raised the bar with the football team breaking out an "All the Single Ladies" performance in the final minute of their game.

If Julia Roberts does a cameo as the new drama teacher I will seriously lose my shit.

No comments: