Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Little Piggy Went to Fairmount...

I just want to push my face against those little snouts!!!!

Given the current hysteria over the H1n1 virus, I realize this post may be tough sell for some.

Every morning when I leave for work, I suffer minor heartbreak at seeing my little Rafa bear's face as he realizes that he is about to settle in for several uninterrupted hours of solitude. A piece of me dies each morning. I often think that I should get another dog to keep him company but Rafa has shown some slight tendencies toward unwelcome only-child behavior. Let's just say he needs a little work on playing well with others when they are in his house. We are working on this and definite progress is being made, but at present we are not ready to welcome another canine family member. But then this morning I read this and it got me to thinking maybe we could welcome a new swine family member!!!

They are cute, smart, obedient, and would take care of the issue I have when my trash fills up by sunday...but trash day isn't until tuesday. And I think this is way more practical than when I wanted to get a walrus.

No comments: