Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kitten and Cuervo

It turns out I am not the only internet sensation among my group of friends. Move over wedding dancers, step aside prison Thriller re-enactments, make room for Kitten and Cuervo. Please view the youtube clip below. It is a few minutes long, but please resist the temptation to think you've got the idea after a minute or so. This performance must be seen in its entirety to be fully appreciated. There is a special treat waiting for the listener at around 1:50.




Now this is a judge-free zone and I am pretty sure I was alowed to drink soda, eat candy, stay up late, and watch R rated movies starting at the age of three... but there is something both jarring yet endearing about watching an impossibly cute three year old sing of Jose Cuervo, bar fights, and cowboy conquests.

For a glimpse into the background of this youtube starlet check out her dad's blog . You may remember, he was also the man who brought us Foxy's Tale and has once before launched Kitten to stardom

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am available for autographs.

Katie said...

My first comment on your blog, but surely not the last. I would like to see this youtube clip make it to 1,000,000 views. I'd also like to see Bradley Cooper waiting at my door when I get home at 6:30 pm tonight. I'm assuming the former request is more realistic. Make it happen.

Briebolger said...

Her Dad was way ahead of the curve. It's fantastic!

Briebolger said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgS6qLsVM4&feature=related
this was under "related videos" i cried and peed a little