Monday, September 29, 2008

9.


This weekend I found myslef a little pumpkin patch in the city. It is small but nice and in a great hood. Anyway, big apts are so 2007, everyone knows that in this time of economic and environmental crisis small spaces are the way to go.

The discovery of this new pied a terre also signals the approach of move #9!! I wonder if there is "Frequent Mover" card offered by UHaul that I could get in on? Or maybe they would like to feature me in their ad campaign. I could do for UHaul what Regis has done for Sweet N Low: "Yeah some people say moving sucks and is a major pain...not me. I love UHaul!!"

In addition to meeting my requirements of having a dishwasher and laundry in the building. The new patch also allows dogs! And so begins the search for a commensurately sized pooch to be my new roommate in my petite digs!

No comments: