Friday, September 26, 2008

Fannie, Freddie, and Twitter


Ummm, what the hell is Twitter? I know that I am not what most would call an "early adopter" but I facebook, gchat, AIM, and helllloooo....I am a blogger! I still, however, have no flipping clue what the Twitter is though. My 52 year old aunt, however, is ALL about it. Between sips of wine and screaming obscenities at John McCain on TV she is twittering through the debate!

I, feeling the need to compete and prove that I am "with it", have pulled out the ol' macdaddy to blog about her activities. My uncle is remaining faithful to his Debate Drinking Game...too busy to blog or twitter!

PS: Is Palin for reals. Her interviews are AWKWAAAAAAAAARD
PPS: I thank you all for checking back to the carly pumpkin blog despite the "recent suspension", as I am sure you can understand there was a financial CRISIS I had to handle.

2 comments:

Camille said...

LOL!!!! "there was a financial CRISIS I had to handle." I was wondering what happened to you, but low-and-behold... you were in Washington settin' our country straight. You are a true patriot Carly!

Briebolger said...

what's the drinking game?