Monday, September 8, 2008

adios


I realize you all may be tired of reading posts about Rafa...funny thing is, I am not even close to tired of writing about him. Yesterday I returned home just in time to watch the remainder of his rain delayed semi-final match against Andy Murray. It was a sad showing and ultimately my rafa was unable to pull it off (maybe i wasn't cheering loudly enough, who knows). That loss marked the end of what has been a phenomenal tennis season for my amigo who is now numero uno.

let's be honest, I wrote this post so I could use this picture and provide you all with this link: http://nymag.com/fashion/08/fall/49256/ (please ignore the ridiculous title of the article).

2 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

I mis-typed in my previous comment. I meant to say... I'M still partial to my Jude.