Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whoa.


This may not seem like such a feat to many people but for me I feel liked I just cracked a top-secret code. I got my AIM contacts to appear in my gchat!!! This is one of those times when technology just seems like magic to me.

The internets where I work are very heavily protected (it's amazing I can get to my blog...I consider it a little gift) so I can't download anything-like the application to use AIM. But now I don't need to!!!!!!!!! I can just use my trusty gchat.

Back to the techie part of this. I had heard mention of this IM glory before but dismissed or forgot it...until NOW. In the end, it was as simple as clicking on the "sign into AIM" link on gchat and remembering my password. I, neverthless, feel incredibly accomplished!!

1 comment:

laura said...

i would like to try this... where is said button on your gmail account?