Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today I became a true Democrat.


I donated to NPR.

As I have mentioned in previous posts I have a committed relationship to NPR. We start our days together most every morning. I often check in with NPR throughout the day just to see what's new. But like most relationships, it could not stay casual forever. NPR, feeling some level of insecurity I imagine, had begun entreating me to define our relationship in more concrete terms. NPR demadned that I quantify my love and committment. So in order to make NPR happy and more importantly to get it to shut up and stop shilling for my dollars instead of giving me "Marketplace"; I solidified my committment and pledged my support.

I think this completes my repentance for voting for W. in 2000.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm confused...did Bob steal your identity in 2000 and vote in your stead?