Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cole vs. Carly

The other day at work the dude who sits in the cube behind me (you know, the one who loves oBAMa, all things American Idol, and most recently the Phillies) asked me whether or not anyone had ever told me that I look like Cole Hamels. I looked at him quizzically (as I often do) and was ready to dismiss the question as crazy talk. I responded in the negative yet he persisted "No, for real, like, he could be your brother or something. Seriously, where were you born? You born in San Diego?".

Turns out crazy cube dude had led off what would be a string of people telling me how much I look like Cole Hamels and wondering if we were of relation.

Not trusting the mirror, I looked into the photo archives to see if there was a likeness. To my dismay, I am no longer baffled by these questions. I look like a dude. Judge for yourself:


Cole Hamels in a dress?


Carly Pumpkin in a Phillies costume?

Maybe if more than 7 people read my blog I could get tickets to the world series or at least be featured on the local news.

7 comments:

Ross Gibson said...

Yeah, and Colin looks like Julia Roberts in that picture.

Carly said...

it's only fitting i guess, i LOVE julia roberts.

Sean said...

Now that the Phils are World Champs, you should definitely be Cole for Halloween.

laura said...

i did not see it before, but yes, in that picture with colin i do see it!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)