Monday, March 16, 2009

Live and Learn


Over the last several months I have spent time socially with a fella from New York City. In addition to being geographically undesirable he was allergic to a myriad of things. Most importantly, dogs. As my wise uncle Cheetah said upon learning of this disability "it's a non-starter. don't bother". Well, I unwisely did not heed the Little Cheetah's advice and found myself spending more time on a bus that I am comfortable with and postponing my search for dog.

Well I have finally come to my senses and gotten my priorities in order. See ya later sneezer-boy and helllllo little puppy. The search for a furry companion has begun anew!

Please feel free to send me any small to medium sized adorable pooches you may come across.

Peace, love, and puppies.

6 comments:

Camille said...

Why not get a Portuguese Water Dog. I hear that's what the Obama's are getting.

Unknown said...

Oh boy. I really hope NJ doesn't read your blog.

nicegirlfromthemidwest said...

Yikes. Well, I hope that man's best friend treats you better than...man.

Carly said...

Wow, i thought it was a light-hearted post about moving on. Guess it reads a little differently. Oh well!!

Briebolger said...

about time. allergic to dogs?! totally made up. He probably peed the bed til he was 18

Unknown said...

I'm with Cousin B... NJ was and probably still is a bed wetter. Only communists and total wusses are allergic to dogs!

Besos NJ!!