Monday, May 19, 2008

Mixed Reviews

These first few hours of existence have been a real roller coaster!! The blog has received raves (thanks, kitten and towbin), solid encouragement, harsh denials of access (stoopid work internets), and one attack from a disgruntled nurse (aka my sister aka cheese aka brieski brewski lumper bumper dee aka "The Lumper") who also lashed out unfairly against the blog's author (for the record I am neither a loser nor psychotic!!)

I am sure my poor misguided sister will revise her review once she actually reads it. hmph.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your blog is off to a good start... interesting with good humor. And for the record, I don't think your a loser or psychotic.... as far as I know. :-)

Briebolger said...

maybe a loser with too much time on your hands...haha
Just a reminder if you have to say you're not psychotic in your blog...you need to check yourself into a "lodge"
I will say your blog is visually appealing and I enjoy reading about myself