Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Google, what??


This day is totally ending on a high note. I just checked my google analytics report (I know I usually check in the morning but I didn't think it was worth it since I hadn't posted yesterday: WRONG).

After parsing the data (I take this very seriously) I noticed a spike in the "referring sites" numbers. Meaning the number of people who have found my blog by searching for it (intentionally or not).

A while back I tried out some techie stuff and did something like "registered" my blog to be searchable on google..turns out it WORKED. unbelievable. I realize you may need a magnifying glass to see the proof, but just trust me...or google it for yourself.

1 comment:

Liger Mom said...

Will Carly-Pumpkin be live-blogging from LBI Summerfest at the Kirszner compound? That would be so rad.