Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Springrolls Are for Suckas


My culinary reputation suffered a major setback last night. I attempted to make a healthy version of the spring rolls offered by a neighborhood bar...with little success. They were pretty repulsive to look at and did not taste much better. They came up short in the categories of form (totally unappealing), function (gaping holes on the bottom causing contents to cascade out when picked up), and taste (ick). I view this as a lesson better learned in close company than in front of my live studio audience (seats still available, by the way, for the first taping).

In any event, the foulness of my dinner became a distant memory when I checked out this site: www.puslovers.com totally and unbelievably foul. There must be a real sick-o behind this pus-fest.

No comments: