Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dave Did Not Disappoint

I guess I'll start with the bad news first, I did not get to meet Dave and interview him for the carly-pumpkin blog as I had hoped. Nevertheless, the evening was a blast and I DID make it onto a tour bus. Our seats were great and Dave is way more fun up close and without blurred vision and compromised balance. Highlights of the evening included: "Crazy", "Dancing Nancies", and the violin dude Boyd. I knew he existed before but I was never close enough to really see him in action. He really goes to town on that violin!!!

The photo on the top was taken by my roommate from our seats and the one on the bottom was my attempt at using the Mac Daddy to take a picture of my backstage pass without getting my hands in the photo as well.

In other news, if I had three wishes they would be 1. to only get tired when it was time to go to bed 2. to never have to blow dry/brush/style my hair ever again 3. unbelievable wealth (which I would of course use for good) ...just what I was thinking about on my walk to work this morning.

No comments: