Thursday, June 12, 2008

Job or Blog


That is my dilemma. This "job" thing is really occupying far too much of my time and thoughts and I think my blogging has really suffered as a result. It is a challenge to come up with fun and exciting posts when my thoughts are consumed with thinking evil thoughts about.... This morning on my walk to work I engaged in new job day-dreaming. What else could I be doing in my life? As usual, I was unable to get much past my new career as a "powerball winner". I entertained a career shift to "lady of leisure" but I am not so sure homeless (which is what I would be if I stopped working due being sorely deficient in the trust fund department) technically qualifies as "leisure".

So those are my thoughts for today. Suggestions for new career tracks are always welcome. Tonight I will be drinking wine while reading "Bureaucracy!" (exclamation point added by me). Perhaps that will inspire a new blog post or career idea...I would be happy with either!

No comments: